Scroll down to get tickets, add quantity and type to complete registration.
Burnout: an Occupational Hazard – a one day equine experiential retreat
October 17 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm MST$255 – $335
Suffering signs of burnout?
Heroes & Horses is proud to announce the return of our popular retreat addressing personal and professional burnout. This full-day retreat returns as a new and improved experience with fresh providers and different experiences.
Join us for a day designed with special touches to heal, restore, and re-charge. Learn to pinpoint individual triggers for and symptoms of burnout. Increase resiliency, avoid further damage, and fortify the personal toolbox with effective skills to combat stress and symptoms of burnout. Experience the healing power of equine assisted therapy and other expressive modalities. Come away refreshed, renewed, and ready to supercharge life and work. As a licensed professional, gain CEUs for the entire retreat.
*Please note that this schedule is subject to flexibility.
- 8:30am – arrive, get checked in, help yourself to delicious goodies
- AM portion – equine mindfulness meditation followed by informational seminar facilitated by Erica Muse, LMSW and Mo Michaels, LAC. Participants will then shift into integration of the learning with a powerful equine experiential session.
- Lunch – provided
- PM portion – Choose between pampering self care experiences and close out the day by spending more time with our herd of rescue horses.
- 4:30pm – Closure/letting go ceremony
The retreat is a full day with light morning treats, lunch, snacks and goodies included!
Cost Per Person:
- Individual: $300.00
- Military service providers (VA, VSOs, etc.): $255.00
- First responders: $255.00
- Persons who service Veterans/First Responders $255.00
- Group (2 or more): $270.00
- CEU’s: $35.00
Special Considerations for Covid19
Our program is health & safety conscious. We are committed to maintaining responsible, ethical operating conditions. In light of Covid19, our program has made the following changes: The majority of the experience will take place in an outdoor setting. Physical distancing maintained wherever possible. Masks available. All equipment is regularly sanitized. Sanitizer is available.
*Should this event be canceled due to Covid19 related issues and/or weather challenges, your registration fee will be refunded or you will be given the option to hold your place for a later date. You may also cancel your registration for a full refund up and until October 1, 2020. Please cancel via email email@example.com. Thank you!